Get ready for a deep dive in intrapreneurship and how to start your business in the cloud with Senior Vice President, Amazon Web Services and Amazon Infrastructure Andrew Jassy and veteran entrepreneur and venture capitalist, Michael Skok.
Have you ever wondered exactly how to take advantage of the cloud?
- Learn from local companies who have done just that and serve their business from the cloud
- Hear Andrew Jassy discuss “intrapreneurship” and learn how he built Amazon Web Services into the de facto cloud platform leader
- Understand Amazon as a model and platform of how to leverage and do things differently in the cloud
- Engage with Michael Skok on how to cloud hatch your business and how to maximize success
- Network with fellow entrepreneurs over lunch
Registration is required. Registration will be open approximately three weeks before the event occurs.
Please register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6314953195
We check all attendee registrations at the door. Please bring a printed or smartphone copy of your EventBrite registration and Harvard student ID if you have registered as a Harvard Student. Lunch will be served.
Attendance will be limited to registered guests and tickets will not be available at the door.
If the event is full, please request to be placed on the waitlist by sending a request to Maryann email@example.com.